i remember when Punchline formed, it was more of a group of frens coming tgt juz to play for fun. it wasnt even serious, it was more of a weekend nothing to do and u play guitar, u play bass, u play drums, u sing, lets go jamming. this is a story of how one of the most successful bands in the world losing their drummer and then auditioning a new drummer. these videos shows the entire process and the start of a new journey for them.
the second part of Part 3 was really relatable ba, totally knew how he felt and its really like living the dream now u noe. after working for an entire year, for me, its juz such a relief and knowing that there are ppl who noe ur worth and noe ur attitude and passion for something, its juz undescribable.
i guess thats life ba, when a chapter ends u juz look forward to another new chapter and prepare for the journey and struggles ahead. enjoy the video!
Music Took Control at 10:47 PM
PROFILE
★HAN★ - Drummer -
- Student -
Things To Do During Uni: Improve (ALOT) in Drumming
Master MatLab & Solidworks
Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!