<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38894958?origin\x3dhttp://drumthatpunchline.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

- Difference Between Love & Marriage -

came across this article on fb and online thought i would share it here.

What is Love?
----------------------


One day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is love? How can I find it?" His teacher answered, "There is a vast wheat field in front. Walk forward without turning back, and pick only one stalk. If you find the most magnificent stalk, then you have found love." Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with empty hands,having picked nothing.His teacher asked, "Why did you not pick any stalk?" Plato answered, "Because I could only pick once, and yet I could not turn back. I did find the most magnificent stalk, but did not know if there were any better ones ahead, so I did not pick it. As I walked further, the stalks that I saw were not as good as the earlier one, so I did not pick any in the end.His teacher then said, "And that is love."
What is Marriage?
----------------------------
On another day, Plato asked his teacher, "What is marriage? How can I find it?" His teacher answered, "There is a thriving forest in front. Walk forward without turning back, and chop down only one tree. If you find the tallest tree, then you have found marriage." Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with a tree. The tree was not thriving, and it was not tall either. It was only an ordinary tree. His teacher asked, "Why did you chop down such an ordinary tree?" Plato answered, "Because of my previous experience. I walked halfway through
the forest. This time,
 I saw this tree, and I felt that it was not bad, so I chopped it down and brought it back. I did not want to miss the opportunity." His teacher then said, "And that is marriage." 

quite interesting read eh? a diff opinion about stuff like this made me tink abit. but i have abit of a diff opinion.

well it kinda seems like treating ur partner like a thing. machiam walk past dun wan then continue and look for the best 1. as if the whole world waiting for one person to inspect whether can be gf or wife liddat. abit disrespectful ba could have put it in another way although i understand wad the article means.

also, it did not mention about ppl changing. although the article is about one person's journey to find "the one", it could have mentioned that ppl can change. juz because u dun like it the first time, doesnt mean u cant like it a few years down the road. this is in no way with reference to my life im juz saying its a v true possibility that it can happen mah!

lemme give a suggestion to improve on it LOL. i would like to suggest instead of wheat or tree, use a field of excalibur LOL. if u dunno wad is excalibur, its basically the sword in the stone and only the chosen knight will have the strength and might to pull the sword out. of course being able to pull the sword out is part of the sword's will as well since its kinda like the sword pick the knight who wields it like the wand chooses its sorcerer like in harry potter.

wad are ur thoughts?

P.S. Happy Birthday hh and HH! =) we are 23! =D

Music Took Control at 11:35 PM



Current Music

"Eyeless" - Slipknot
(External Drums By KRIMH)

Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes

I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes

It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head

I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me

You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes

It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head

Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!

I feel safe - Seems your saved

Look me in my brand new eye

ARCHIVE

[ March 2007 ]
[ April 2007 ]
[ May 2007 ]
[ June 2007 ]
[ July 2007 ]
[ August 2007 ]
[ September 2007 ]
[ October 2007 ]
[ November 2007 ]
[ December 2007 ]
[ January 2008 ]
[ February 2008 ]
[ March 2008 ]
[ April 2008 ]
[ May 2008 ]
[ June 2008 ]
[ August 2008 ]
[ October 2008 ]
[ November 2008 ]
[ December 2008 ]
[ January 2009 ]
[ February 2009 ]
[ March 2009 ]
[ April 2009 ]
[ May 2009 ]
[ June 2009 ]
[ July 2009 ]
[ August 2009 ]
[ September 2009 ]
[ October 2009 ]
[ November 2009 ]
[ December 2009 ]
[ January 2010 ]
[ February 2010 ]
[ March 2010 ]
[ April 2010 ]
[ May 2010 ]
[ June 2010 ]
[ August 2010 ]
[ September 2010 ]
[ November 2010 ]
[ December 2010 ]
[ January 2011 ]
[ February 2011 ]
[ April 2011 ]
[ August 2012 ]
[ October 2012 ]
[ November 2012 ]
[ December 2012 ]
[ January 2013 ]
[ February 2013 ]
[ March 2013 ]
[ May 2013 ]
[ June 2013 ]