i have to be honest, i kinda teared up the last part. crybaby. short films like this have recently been quite enlightening to me. the messages they spread are honest with feelings but are not being popularized because they are deemed as amateur films.
anyway a friend of a friend tweeted like 15min ago "If I die, would you cry at my funeral?"
shes a girl and the most interesting thing about this statement, was that back in first 3 months, the first ever girl who ive had a crush on actually asked me the exact same thing, exact phrasing but in real life. I said, "that's a random question, but yes I would." and i kinda stopped my answer there not knowing how to follow it up given ive never chased anyone before and i was immature, im still immature actually but yah u get my point. shes attached now so wish her all the best! =)
wad i understand from that statement is the desire of the girl wanting to noe how much she means to someone i guess? juz my opinion i could be totally off. of course the politically and impolitically(if theres such a word) answer was to say "yes" but how u say it is v impt. everyone can say "yes" but how u deliver your emotions with your answer is probably wad shes looking for.
random thought: if i had said "that's a random question, but yes I would because you are unique." would things have gone on differently? at the end of the day, her character kinda changed into someone which i could not recognise thus we are juz frens today.
talkin about emotions, these few weeks really have been a roller coaster of emotions for me. whether its bursting out crying or wad not, i wasnt like this before. frens have always known me as the happy-go-lucky guy passionate in sailing and stuff. no1 ever knew me as the emo-guy having complicated r/s problems. guess my uni frens have it tough having to cope with my moods which previously nv really existed in real life(they exist before but only here, nv showed them to others until recently) so i sincerely apologize!
yeah its totally insincere to apologize somewhere where they wont see, but i can only say its the thought that counts? =X
so yall watched shows where theres an angel and devil persona of a person's good and evil side, and they argue with each other to get the person to listen to them? yeah ive been havin that for these few days esp. will talk about them next time given its not really appropriate to say it here.
since the title is questions, juz wanna post this qn: do you(the reader, if u even exist and read till here) distinguish v clearly crushes and likes?
like for me ive had 2 crushes and 2 likes. first ever crush as mentioned abv and basically rejected by my 2 likes. its pretty clear for me i guess, when the feeling is right, you know(of course in this case is me) you like that person and is no longer a crush.
then wad about love u say? well, i tink love is much deeper than liking somone and occurs when u are IN a r/s? i feel ppl use the 3 words "I love you" as a confession too loosely. thats y i choose to use "like" and not "love" because ive nv experienced it. because its a 2 way thing in my opinion and u cant say "I love you" unless the person loves you back, see my point? it remains as "I like you" one directional be clear, understand?
Music Took Control at 12:42 AM
PROFILE
★HAN★ - Drummer -
- Student -
Things To Do During Uni: Improve (ALOT) in Drumming
Master MatLab & Solidworks
Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!