Happy ORD to our 11th "MAI STIR SHYT LAH" batch!!! =D (231010)
Also, Happy ORD to the Enhanced Jan Batch who ORD last week! (051110)
P.S. 5.5 more months to ORD!!! (I dunno whether dis is an optimistic or pessimistic statement but wadeva) I oso juz realised 230411 is a sat and 220411 is Good Friday! so unofficially i ORD on 210411!!! =D
Music Took Control at 11:14 PM
PROFILE
★HAN★ - Drummer -
- Student -
Things To Do During Uni: Improve (ALOT) in Drumming
Master MatLab & Solidworks
Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!