- Colosseum 400m Boys Final, Lane 1 - Wee Hong Han... -
i tink the title says it all. b4 tok bout tmr, ran 800m finals with mostly j2 guys ystd. got owned but my 1st time so still ok. wow i nv imagined myself 9th in the heats leh. den now soccer boys not runnin so i get to go into finals by the smallest of margins. tmr my goal is to not be last becoz in our heats timings, i slowest out of the 8 runnin tmr. juz wanna do my best n not let myself down. i juz wan a better timing so u wun see me gettin owned by the rest. cant get myself to do tutorials now even though im buried in them. my mind is all on dat single round im chionging my lungs out tmr n the timing i will achieve for myself. dats all dat matters really... i run for the pride of phobos... i run for the pride of myself... good luck to all runners n cheerleaders for colossuem tmr!
btw thks for the encouragement LL... =)
Music Took Control at 11:07 PM
PROFILE
★HAN★ - Drummer -
- Student -
Things To Do During Uni: Improve (ALOT) in Drumming
Master MatLab & Solidworks
Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!