the title of dis post juz says it all lah. last weekend at SAFYC Changi Regatta 2007 they screwed up 1 of my race by giving me OCS(over the line before start). dat means im last place for dat race. i rounded the comm boat which means im void of the penalty but they din see so im last still. damn pissed off i tell u. how can 4 ppl not see me. in the official results im 9th overall but im rightfully 4th. my best ranking regatta so far as i could have gotten a prize which i haven in my life got b4. nvm in my mind im always 4th n no1 can change dat fact. i did v well for dis regatta n theres always room for improvement. now my next target, gain alot weight n prepare for student laser championships n singapore laser trophy. den the big 1 - national interschool sailing championships. i believe working hard comes with rewards. mine juz got stolen from me. so heres the "official" results for the regatta - http://www.safyc.org.sg/raceresults/Changi%20Clubhouse/4changiregatta07/laser.pdf. n remember, i got 5th for my OCS. u do the math n im 4th overall.
Music Took Control at 10:23 PM
PROFILE
★HAN★ - Drummer -
- Student -
Things To Do During Uni: Improve (ALOT) in Drumming
Master MatLab & Solidworks
Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!