today during training saw my old optimist i used in SHPS. but now used by some small boy n he noob de =( brought back alot old but great memories of the time i juz joined sailing. i was oso the v 1st person to use dat boat. esp my p6 interskool, felt damn gd coz we won boy's n girl's A division titles. the small boy who used the sail SIN 855(sail number) now goin on to greater things like laser standard. can tell ive grown alot now dat i tink of it. i still remember my 2nd training with SHPS, i actually cried coz i was afraid of the strong winds. thks alot ms ang u helped me pull through my phobia. now i see strong wind i actually get high, coz i can own ppl on downwinds =) 2nd last interskool dis yr b4 my sailing "career" ends. looking forward, maybe i can get fairer after sailing ends next yr as i prepare for A lvls. but i go army will juz become tan again so wth. hope my last 2 yrs in sailing will be the best. although i will nv forget SHPS n VS Sailing. yi-ke(go in jap)!
Music Took Control at 9:00 PM
PROFILE
★HAN★ - Drummer -
- Student -
Things To Do During Uni: Improve (ALOT) in Drumming
Master MatLab & Solidworks
Insane - Am I the only muthafucker with a brain?
I'm hearing voices but all they do is complain
How many times have you wanted to kill
Everything and everyone - Say you'll do it but never will
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me
Nothing!
How many times have you wanted to die?
It's too late for me. All you have to do is get rid of me!
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me
You can't see California without Marlon Brando's eyes
It's all in your head
It's all in my head
It's all in your head
Do you wanna feel pain? Takin' my name in vain
Caring never felt so lame inside
Anybody else got pride? Do you wanna take my life?
Maybe I'll reverse my ride
Who the hell are you? Fuck you!
Better suck it up cuz you bled through
Better get away from me
Stay the fuck away from me!